DATE AND TIME
Sat 27 January 2018
12:00 – 15:00 GMT
Radiant and Brighter Community Interest Company
The Wise Group Building
72 Charlotte Street
We would like to invite you to join us and invite others in your network for The Bright Futures Women’s Leadership and Enterprise program Launch. This program is funded by Aspiring Communities Fund with Scottish Government and The European Social Fund.
What is it about?
Working with our partners and friends, this program will bring together women into a shared learning environment where their leadership and enterprise skills will be recognised and developed. We know that by taking part, you will not only be inspired but inspire others too!
Who should come?
- Women from BME communities
- Women leaders in Business
- Women who want to develop their leadership and Enterprise skills
- Businesses, friends and partners who would like to share their expertise and take part in a life changing experience.
What will you get out of it?
- Opportunity to showcase and promote your business to a wider market
- Support to develop your business idea
- Inspiration from influential leaders in Scottish Business Sector
- Inspiration and confidence to build a career and/or business you want
- Opportunity to write your business concept with one on one support
- Network with other leaders and business women
- A shared learning experience where you will appreciate your skills and leadership qualities
- Expert training for business start-up
- Inspiration from the journeys/stories of women in the Scottish society
- Learning with and from women’s unique experiences
Childcare and refreshments:
Please note that childcare and food will be provided.
To reserve a place for your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you registration forms. Please note that if you do not reserve and register your child prior to the day of the event, you may not get a place for your child.